top of page

What I've gone through is beyond belief

My body and life

My speaking voice sounds retarded now. I must cover my right eye to see properly, and

If you see me, you’ll see my body moves as if it was poisoned.


It’s impossible from a vehicle crash, that my body movements became dysfunctional, my right eye moved position, my voice became retarded sounding, and to have no broken bones. When I was younger, I broke both legs and one arm, and I’ve had back surgery for scoliosis. None of the places I had surgery earlier in my life were affected.  It's clear my body must have been unconscious, before they had me, in my van, sent over a cliff .

The following describes my bodies problems.

Santa Rosa Hospital doctors figured my vision would return to as it was, the eye professionals thought it was just double vision. To see properly I must cover my right eye.

Unlike a typical dry skin and water sensation, the feeling I have when I walk into a moderate temperature pool is piercing.

My bladder needs to be emptied frequently and the feeling of urgent necessity increased.

I walk like a frail old woman, and my body needs to rest all the time. I fall asleep quickly even when I’ve just had caffeine.

I cough up mucus in the mornings.

Cracking an egg, is a ridiculous thing.  

When I write, it resembles a child’s handwriting. I Type with one finger.

I walk with slow, cautious, mindful steps. Walking fast is impossible. 

My feet and legs are always internally cold. I cover my feet even when the weather is hot.

It’s difficult to speak, I voice my words slowly. Speaking fast causes me to cough. When I speak the voice sounds like a retarded person.

In the next paragraphs I write about what happened at the places I had to live.

I was taken to Lakeview Terrace Nursing Home in Los Angeles. It had been several months since my van was sent over a cliff. My ear was still giving me plugged up issues. I was never seen by a medical doctor in that nursing home and I NEVER told anyone about my ear problem. Then one day a person walked into my room, the man declared he specialized in the ear nose and throat. The guy said was that I have a lot wax.

Also, when I was at Lakeview Terrace, the nursing home sent me to the community hospital in Norwalk for a drug test and the test results proved I didn’t take pharmaceuticals or any other drugs. After that a man, calling himself a doctor, asked me if I wanted to be checked into psychiatry.

When I was taken to the residential property in Sun Valley, I rejected taking pharmaceuticals and the staff still pushed those drugs. I believe it was most likely because they would be financially compensated if I took pharmaceuticals. Also, at that property, I was told to see a person who called himself a doctor, the guy had pill bottles filled with pharmaceuticals, my name was printed on the containers. I asked the person for his business card, but the guy,  who I believe was posing as a doctor, refused my simple request. The man left and the caretaker of the house hid the drugs.

Also, when I was at that residential property, I think my laptop computer was used to find out who I was contacting and what I was doing on the internet.


After my sister, who I now distrust, lied to authorities, I was taken to Kedren hospital, Los Angeles. 

I also experienced College Medical, both places had me go to court, and they each got a court order to inject me with pharmaceuticals. I refused to take the drugs, so they forced the pharmaceutical drugs in me with injections.

I've been living for almost two years without pharmaceuticals being forced or put into my system, but I'm sure the damage to my body has been made worse by the unwarranted pharmaceutical injections in 2019.

Someone bought my web character's domain address two months after someone sent my van off a cliff. I typed in that address - the domain is a disgusting place now. I put my Handy Goddess website, the domain name I used to own, on my website.

I've been hurt in many ways.  See here


People MUST demand


I'm depending on hearts of people


I Believe it was an attack

It should be a book

When I, the inventor of cellphone accessories was in Mountain View, near Silicon Valley, I left the prototypes for my inventions on an investor’s doorstep. I assumed, with that risky move, the investor would eventually call and ask to see me. To protect my unsafe move, on another day and from a different town, I sent a well-known celebrity businessman, a person that I’d been emailing for three years, an email telling him what I did. I also sent the celebrity the same video I made for the investor that shows how my prototypes function. It was a few days later I sent a different email to a friend, from the same restaurant in town where I sent the celebrity businessman’s email a few days earlier.


I left the restaurant and got in my van then woke up in a hospital. The newspaper said the 100-foot vehicle cliff-dive, that I was in, happened outside the city limits of Bodega Bay where I sent the emails. 

The Doctors from the hospital I was in after I was rescued, thought my vision would return to normal after six months, but it did not.  I must cover or close my right eye to see properly. The position of my eye seems to have been moved.  Another weird thing was my physical structure didn’t have any broken bones and I suffered bizarre injuries. My voice now sounds like that of a retarded person.  I used to be quite dexterous with my hands, now manipulation is difficult and beyond awkward. My feet and legs are cold internally even when the weather is warm. And my structure moves like a hundred-year-old body.

Before the suicide-appearing staged vehicle cliff-dive, I was a fit and healthy person. You can witness how I used to be by watching my videos on the web; I created The Handy Goddess home improvement show, it’s both a comedy and serious DIY channel on YouTube. I have another channel too; it’s called, Faux Painting Samples, I made the channel for my instructional decorative painting videos.

On the day I was released from the hospital, I was taken to Lakeview Terrace in Los Angeles where I was forced to live in that psychiatric nursing home. Why did they put me in that place? Was it because of the way my voice sounded, or was it because of my distorted vision, or possibly was it because of the way my body moved, or whoever staged the vehicle cliff-dive were they trying to destroy with my life?

In the psychiatric nursing home, I found there were hundreds of industry professionals that I would have contacted to fund my inventions. If I had the resources earlier in my life, after I finished the prototypes, I would have reached out to them.

When I was at the nursing home, I sent emails to businesses that knew carrying a cellphone in a pocket was harmful. I only wrote generalities about my inventions; no one responded, which was unusual. About that time, my provisional patent lawyer, in an email, said my inventions were made public. I only showed the video, I made for the investor, to the celebrity businessman and my sister. Oddly, the provisional patent lawyer said my file was closed even though I still had a month before I would need to file patents. An actual patent was filed before the three provisional patents.

You can read more here.

After a year, I was moved out of the psychiatric nursing home and relocated to a residential prison-like secluded property. At that place I’m certain my computer was hacked, and I know my actions were watched closely. My belief is, I was forced to live in an isolated environment because I invented products that will help people prevent infertility, and someone wanted to keep an eye on me.

After existing for almost five months in that prison-like hell, I found a way out. I told my friend and he told my sister. She told lies and I was put in another psychiatric facility. The institution was a lock-down acute mental health facility. In that place they got a court order to force pharmaceuticals in me. I survived for three months in psychiatric confinement, but they couldn’t hold me at that facility because I had a healthy mind.

I endured life in three psychiatric facilities and two homeless shelters. I was forced to live in those hellish environments, and because of my voice, they all assumed mental illness.

I was disrespected by a lot of people, including my family and friends.

But my spirituality and belief in my inventions, and what they would do, has kept me alive. Knowing I will have this book written keeps me alive too. People use your mind, my brain is normal how else could I write. And how could I have built and created the websites. 

I’m resolved to help people develop spiritual strength with having a book written.

bottom of page